Eurostars Roma Aeterna
Via Casilina,125 / Piazza del Pigneto 9a, Rome, 00176, Italy
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org/
Tel: 0039 0670603; Fax: 0039 0670614003
The Eurostars Roma Aeterna, one of the most moderns hotels in Italy Rome, born in the summer of 2010, occupies the historical building that was once the headquarters of the Serono Pharmaceutical Company, which has been totally refurbished to convert it into a hotel of high standing with 144 guest rooms and several reception-meeting rooms.
With a stay at Eurostars Roma Aeterna, you'll be
centrally located in Pigneto, convenient to Basilica di Santa Maria
Maggiore and Colosseum. This 4-star hotel is close to Trevi Fountain
and Spanish Steps.
Possibly one of the greatest attractions of the Eurostars Roma Aeterna is our capacity for holding large and small corporate events. The glass-roofed, Roma Æterna Convention Centre is already the talk of the town. We have as many reception rooms as the historical hills of Rome, with varying capacities, from the Quirinale Lounge's 25 to the 190 of the Capitolina or over 200 of the Palatina Lounge.
In the restaurant, which occupies a spacious marble-lined salon that opens up onto a large terrace, surrounded by gardens, one can sample the finest cuisine and Italian wines.
• Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 17 min drive
• Rome Tuscolana Station - 17 min walk
• Rome Prenestina Station - 4 min drive
• S. Elena Station - 3 min walk
• Ponte Casilino Station - 3 min walk
• Airport shuttle (surcharge)
• In San Giovanni
• Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore - 32 min walk
• Colosseum - 35 min walk
• Teatro dell'Opera di Roma - 36 min walk
• Baths of Caracalla - 37 min walk
• Roman Forum - 37 min walk
• Via Nazionale - 37 min walk
• Via Marsala - 25 min walk
• Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano - 25 min walk
• University of Roma-La Sapienza - 32 min walk
• Piazza della Repubblica - 38 min walk